1. Called to train up leaders for this and following generations to build for God’s Kingdom.
2. Called to missions by both supporting and sending out, short and long term missionaries/tent makers to all parts of each culture group within every nation.
3. Called to disciple and encourage the maturing of Christians in all stages of their walk with Christ – this is done through discipling relationships because we believe that all Christians, no matter what stage of growth they are in are called to minister to others. Ministry is best learned through observation and hands on experience.
The mission of Christian Assembly of Suburban Chicago is to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to raise up disciples to build for His kingdom through relational, relevant and supernatural ways.
Our basic beliefs are as follows:
1. The Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God, the
Divine and final authority for Christian faith and life;
2. In one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. That Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived by the Virgin Mary. He arose bodily from the dead and ascended into Heaven.
4. That man was created in the same image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
5. That the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit, and thus become children of God.
6. The bodily resurrection of the death of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord; of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting punishment.
7. The personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ.