Malachi 3 expresses God’s heart for tithing: a most simple key to open heaven through the giving back of what belongs to Him. In that, we will lead our church family to exercise this discipline of thanksgiving and self-denial – with full expectation that we will be lifted up in Kingdom authority over our finances and material needs.
If you are giving for MTC, please note in the transaction memo “MTC.” We ask that this giving be beyond the regular tithing that belongs to your home church family.
Ways to tithe or give:
- ACH Bank-to-Bank Electronic Deposit or Wire Transfer
- Account holder name: Christian Assembly of Suburban Chicago (or CASC)
- Bank name & address: US Bank / 13521 S. IL Route 59, Plainfield, IL 60544
- Account number: 1545 2095 8559
- Routing number: 071904779
- Send Check Payable to CASC to the Following Address
- CASC Worship Prayer Center
- 23W420 St. Charles Rd., Carol Stream, IL 60188
- Zelle Bank-to-Bank Transfer
- Use the following email: email@example.com
- Or scan this QR code from your bank’s app