What We Do:
We moved to India in 2015 and have been actively involved in:
- Operating a House of Prayer / Church – Parachurch model.
- Mentoring, Teaching and Counseling.
- Biblical Training – short-term bible school that runs for 4 months full-time every year.
- Evangelism through in-person *events.
*Pre-pandemic: we were able to host in-person events by going into a city, co-partnering with local churches and doing evangelistic worship events. One of our biggest events [in a city named Coimbatore] had ~8000 people show up for the service.
- Evangelism through online social media via @robinandlenu
- Worship Song-Writing / Production
Current Situation in India:
- Covid has hit India really hard and most of the cities are under complete lockdown including businesses (except IT companies because of WFH options).
- Only grocery stores are open from 6am-10am; so most of the people who depend on daily wages (labor, construction, etc…) basically don’t have any income to even feed their families.
- Healthcare has come to a standstill in most cities due to the number of Covid cases. With the lack of beds/oxygen/medicines… survival rate of patients has gone down drastically. For instance, it takes 2-3 days just to get a bed in the hospital, in other cases the private hospitals are refusing to take patients whose oxygen saturation is lower than 90…
Current Immediate Need:
- First of all, We need covering in Prayer.
- Currently we have also shifted to financially partnering with two specific non-profits (operated by dear friends) to support projects focused on supporting Covid victims.
- True Heart Foundation – Guntur (Led by Pastor Ronald Ross – personal family friend and mentee) – see ministry in action
- Project Life India – operating mainly in Delhi (Led by Pastor Nehemiah Abraham – personal family friend)
- Both foundations has been supporting the local community affected by Covid with the following supplies:
- Covid Health Kits for patients recovering at home.
- Daily Meals.
- Grocery Kits – each kit feeds a family of 4 for 15 days.
- We are currently targeting slum areas who are in desperate need of resources.
- Please reach out to us personally if you need more details on how you can financially support the Covid Projects
* Paypal info: paypal.me/robinandlenu
~Robin & Lenu – robinandlenu.com
Share & Prayer from 6/10/21:
Share & Prayer from 6/3/21:
Share & Prayer from 5/27/21: